Tuesday, August 16, 2011

WHEN THE SUN GOES DOWN (PREDICAMENT OF SUN BROADBAND USER)







FROM:

TO:
CC:

Monday, August 15, 2011 4:49 PM

Monday, August 15, 2011 4:49 PM

Message body


Dear Mr. / Ms. Officer,


I'm writing to present my complaint against Sun Cellular Broadband owned by Lance Gokongwei with an office at 29th Floor, Galleria Corporate Center, Ortigas Pasig.

The said company flaunts their slogan as consistent, fast and reliable internet. So be it!

On May 23rd of the present year, I applied for the post paid broadband plan of the above mentioned company at Sun Cellular The Sun Shop Level 4, Unit C - 402 Bldg B, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong. I paid a total of Php 1,687.00 for the modem (Huawei E153 Modem) plus for the first month payment of Adv MSF - SBW Plan 799. The guy there told me that the service will be activated within 24 hours. 

The 24 hours promised of the guy had passed and still I can't use the service. I wouldn't know that my account is not yet registered until I called their customer service. The CS informed me that my account must be registered and/or enrolled first before it could be activated. The CS informed me that it would take like 24 hours for the activation. Err! This was already misinformation. At the shop, the guy clearly informed me that I don't need to do anything. I'll just need to wait for 24 hours and I can already use the service.

But the predicament didn't end there. My account was activated however, my goodness I never had a chance to use the service well. I mean, it's a postpaid so I deserve a better service than those prepaid. But to tell you guys, it was a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyy sloooooooooooooooooow connection! My god! Sun claims consistency, fast and reliable internet connection but it was the other way around. Misbranding! Misinformation! And above all, false advertising to get more subscribers.

Everyday I had to call their customer service to report slow connection. So I got another responsibility to my life - and that was to call them every time I use their service. Their customer service agents were inconsistent in providing information. Somebody told me that there was a maintenance around Sampaloc Manila area so expect for slow connection. Other agents told me that there was no problem at all.

On the contrary, their troubleshooting didn't help to speed up my internet connection. Just after a few days when I got their service, I was pissed off. I decided to cancel the account and I requested to refund the payment I made.

Unfortunately, they didn't allow me to cancel the account unless I pay for the termination fee. Hooo! Gold digger! After getting revenue from me after I paid Php 1,687.00, then they want me to pay again! That's ridiculous. 

The lock up period will end on the 23rd of August. It's almost three months when I complained to their company and yet, I haven't received any feedback. Well, maybe it's there delaying tactic until the lock up period ends. Every time I talk to their supervisors, they always promised me that they will follow-up. Follow-up and follow-up and another more follow-up. These supervisors are Ginalyn Tugade, Jek Wenceslao and Michael Sillano (Employee 200-903-06).

I'm looking forward for a positive feedback on this.

Account Number: 0154937072
Complaint Reference Number: 618344

Should you have more questions, please contact me.

Thank you so much for your attention!



Regards,

Elmor Nolla Mores





FROM:

TO:
CC:

Monday, July 25, 2011 5:39 PM


Monday, July 25, 2011 5:39 PM

Message body

The hell you are.

Check this complaint number: 618344 

Regards,

Moimoi Mores

E: finding_emoi@yahoo.com

M: 09179331650


From: Suncellular
To: Moimoi
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 12:39 PM
Subject: RE: 0154937072

Good day
We do understand where you are coming from and we will appreciate if you can send us series of screenshots of your connection via www.speedtest.net.

Should you have other concerns, you may also call our 24/7 Customer Service hotline by dialing (02) 395-3333 for landline and 333 using your SUN mobile phone for further assistance.  
Thank you. 
Philippe P. Chieng
Officer
Customer Service Operations
Sun Cellular


From: Moimoi
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2011 7:13 PM
To: Suncellular
Cc:
Subject: Re: 0154937072
For follow-up.


From: Moimoi
To: Suncellular
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 3:28 PM
Subject: Re: 0154937072
Hey don't be stupid.
I don't need your troubleshooting.
Please read the complaint!
Damn!


From: Suncellular
To: Moimoi
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2011 6:23 AM
Subject: RE: 0154937072
Good day  
Thank you for taking tim e to write us. However to further help you regarding this, please provide the following information:
  • Light indicator on modem (color)
  • Sbw number
  • Signal and signal bars of the SBW platform
  • date of the problem
  • exact location
  • series of screenshot via www.speedtest.net
For the meantime, we also advise you to check your signal if you are connected with our 3G connections. Kindly che ck if you are connected with either WCDMA or HSDPA by following these simple steps: 
    1. Remove the device, then close the In ter face
    2. Remove SIM card and re-insert properly
    3. Make sure that the modem is properly detected before re-opening the in ter face
    4. Open SBW platform
    5. Then, Choose Network
    6. Under Network type, choose WCDMA only
    7. Click apply then OK   
This will ensure connection with the 3G signal even if EDGE (2G) is stronger in your location.
We are glad to inform you that our technical department has recently made system enhancement this week to improve the speed of in ter net connection and stability for normal web surfing and video streaming. We do apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused you.  
Should you have other concerns, you may also call our 24/7 Customer Service hotline by dialing (02) 395-3333 for landline and 333 using your SUN mobile phone for further assistance.  
Thank you. 
Philippe P. Chieng
Officer
Customer Service Operations
Sun Cellular


From: Moimoi
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2011 11:54 PM
To: Moimoi ; Suncellular
Subject: Re: 0154937072
For follow-up
Regards,

Moimoi Mores

E: finding_emoi@yahoo.com

M: 09179331650


From: Moimoi
To: "suncellular@digitel.ph"
Cc:
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2011 3:16 PM
Subject: 0154937072
To Whoever Receives This Email,
Elmor Nolla Mores
0154937072
___________________
This is a follow-up for the nth times regarding on this fucking account from your fucking company.
On 23rd of May, I applied your stupid broadband 799 at your fucking Sun Cellular Cen ter at Megamall. The idiot guy told me that the shit service will be activated within 24hours. Forty-eight hours have passed and nothing happened. MIS IN FORMATION.
I will not know that the shit account is not regis ter ed not until I called your stupid CS. So then, the account was activated. According to your very proud TV Ad, your broadband has the fastest service. Err! From the first day I tried it, I never had a good service until you got to my nerve. MIS IN FORMATION. FALSE ADVERTIS IN G.
I'm sick and tired of this bullshit Sun Cellular. Please look at this number 618344 because I'm not happy dwelling this predicament.
Should you not take care of this concern, then I have no choice but to file a complaint vs. your company before the office of NTC. Furthermore, I shall file a legal case before the court (my dad is working in a law firm so it's not hard for me to do so).
Not a happy customer!

No comments: