Saturday, March 3, 2012

MY SHOES








Just bought this Adidas shoes yesterday (March 02). From the original price of Php 6,295.00, I got half of the price of Php 3,777.00.



I bought this Fila shoes in December 2011. Original price was around Php 3,000 + but I got this like 50% off I guess.



I bought this Converse shoes in December 2010 mainly for the purpose of costume party (Christmas Party). The price was nearly Php 2,000. I now seldom use this because it takes time to fix the lace.



I bought this Merrell shoes in November 2008. It's price way back then was around Php 5,000+. Now, I'm using it when I jog.



This is a Rusty Lopez leather shoes. I'm using this for casual. Actually, this is not the real appearance of the shoes when I bought this. It was so happened that I put a cream on it and I found it cool, so I decided to shine with brown Kiwi. I guess I bought this sometime in 2007 and until now it serves for its purpose. The price was nearly Php 2,000.

No comments: