Tuesday, June 12, 2012

NEW STUFF FOR TODAY: HP CAMCORDER


Today marks the 114th Independence Day of the Philippines. And hell yeah, while strolling in Megamall together with a friend, we headed to appliance store and behold, we've found some items on sale. I have no plan to buy any stuff from that appliance store but to see the cool digital camcorder with less 5% and can be under 0% installment, oh c'mon... that could a great deal. That's an HP digital camcorder with 16MP camera. How cool it is compare to a 10MP digital camera only of almost same price?

So I got my card and brought home this cool stuff. (Well it could be a replacement because my Sony Everio camcorder is no longer working - I just used it for a year. Not a good deal though).













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This blog post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept preaching about this. I will forward this post to him. Pretty sure he'll have a good read. Thanks for sharing!
Also see my site: fisher price digital camera