Monday, February 4, 2013

OKA TOKAT! A DOPPELGANGER ON MY BROTHER'S BED




This happened about a year ago. One night after I got home from school, I went straight to our room, which my brother and I share. We have a bunk bed adjacent to the door, and when I entered our room, I found my brother on the upper bunk, facing the wall. I thought he was already asleep, so I never bothered turning the overhead light on, instead, I used the small lamp on my computer table parallel to the bunk bed.

After a minute, as I prepared to take a night bath, I heard him giggle, I looked at him wondering if he was laughing in his sleep, or if he was still awake just reading something in his cellphone. "gising ka pa pala." (so you're still awake) I said to him, but he didn't reply. I grabbed my towel and went to the bathroom. When I got there I found the door locked. I knocked and asked who was in there, and to my surprise, I heard my brother answer from inside.

At first I couldn't believe what was happening. I just stood there in front of the bathroom door, and shifted my eyes to look at our room's door. Something was telling me I have to go back in our room and see again if there really was someone on my brother's bed, but after I returned in our room, the person I saw there before was already gone.

I told my brother that night what just happened but he didn't believe me. Next morning I told our mom while we were having breakfast. That's when she told us that sometimes during the day, when my brother and I are at school, she could hear noises from inside our room like someone opening and slamming the cabinet doors, footsteps, and one time she said she even heard the starting tone of Windows XP, but when she went inside to check if either me or my brother had returned home, she would only be surprised to learn that she's alone in the house.





SOURCE

No comments: