Thursday, June 23, 2011

WE'LL MISS YOU FETCHAI





Life has been so short for Wilfred (a.k.a Fetchai). Way back in 2007 when I worked with him as CS. We became team mates on a mid shift after my endorsement on the floor. He became one of the pioneers of QA for CS operations. But sad when he resigned in 2009. 

The last time I saw him was when he visited the office this year (dunno what month it was). I was then on a GY shift. 

When we were team mates and if ever he'll be on mid shift (1200 NN to 900 PM), I would always tease him, "Sarap umuwi ng maaga.", "Sarap mag-mall." He would then answer back, "Uuwi ka na, mainit kaya. Buti pa mamaya (900 PM) wala nang init.", "Kahit magpuyat ok lang. Di ko kailangang gumising ng maaga." He would do the same thing if ever I'll be on mid shift.

He's funny. Straightforward. If he doesn't like you, he doesn't like you. He's vain. He's finicky. Above all, he's a critic but still nice!

We'll miss you Fetchai! Happy trip! You may rest in peace!








No comments: