Saturday, September 10, 2011

FOOD TRIP: JOLLIANT



Jolliant Grill and Resto at Shaw Boulevard
(These people here were not us)



This is their "lechon kawali ". 
I did not enjoy this food dahil super dry at halos wala kang makaing meat. 
It was like buto-buto lang. 



 This is their "pancit bihon".
I super liked it. Though it was dry but the taste was good.
I loved the vegetables on it.
And their "pancit canton" was very good but I would suggest,
don't make it too salty. Medyo napaalat ata yung sinerve sa'min.
But other than the salty taste, it was awesome for me.



This is their "sisig".
I can't comment kasi hindi ako kumain that time.
It's not healthy for me.



They also have this "sinigang na maya-maya".
I did not enjoy this dish. 
I just liked the sabaw para hindi dry yung kinakain ko and the vegetables. 
They served to us the big head of the fish "maya-maya" which I said like a dinosaur.
Aside from that, napakatigas nito considering it was a fish. Maybe, masyadong frozen yung fish.

No comments: