Thursday, September 15, 2011

USAPANG PUSO SA PUSO (PART XII): PFIZER SULIT CARD




My cardiologist from St. Luke's Medical Center gave me this card yesterday. I'm currently taking generic medicine only as prescribed by our company doctor. It's been a year that I am taking maintenance and I had already changed it thrice as per prescription by our company physician.

My cardio said that I must have been immune to the maintenance drug. So, he gave me a new prescription; Amlodipine Norvasc and Atenolol Velorin.


Sulit Card Discount
  • Enjoy 30% discount on NORVASC 5mg and 10mh tablets.
  • Maximum of 32 tablets per month.
  • Accepted at major drugstore nationwide.
  • Prescription should be presented upon purchase.
  • The Sulit Card is pre-activated and has no expiry date provided the Membership Form has been completely filled up and submitted to Pfizer within 4 months from 1st purchase.

No comments: