Friday, May 11, 2012

NEW STUFF FOR TODAY: BB AND MASTER






A new mobile phone. I applied this afternoon at SUN Cellular Robinson's Forum for a post paid line. I didn't expect that the unit will be released on that very moment. I've got the Plan 999 for unlimited call and txt (SUN to SUN) and unlimited use of BB service. I just paid the upfront payment of Php 999 and I brought home the unit instantly. Well, that's the power when you know the person-in-charge. She was our former manager of our department.




A new credit card. Just on Monday, I was surprised to receive an SMS that my application was approved.  And actually, I've been waiting this card to be delivered since Tuesday. The guy there at the mall (when I was paying my other credit card bill last month) was so persistent to let me fill out the application form. So I did while waiting on the queue for payment just to please him.

No comments: